Monday 29 September 2014

Visual receptors

Like a spoilt brat that does not want to go the way she is told I see a tree on the way back from the foundry and veer off. .




I am so unbelievably stressed and busy but the day is too good to miss and I have to walk Molly anyway so I drive down a road I have not been before just to see where it ends up. A path with no predicted end or puporse. i just drive and drive.

I end up at the arboretum and am so stressed and wound up about taking 1/2 hour off that I walk to the pay desk with no money and then think no I won't go in, yes I will, then get in a complete spin nd go back to the car to get money and go in anyway, rushing towards the trees. And then nature drifts over me like mist and seeps in.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.